Technical Sales Representative
Santa Fe, NM 87505
This woman-owned organization that specializes in providing IT Solutions to the government is growing exponentially and hiring four Technical Sales Representatives to their team. Technical Sales Representative work to increase and maintain existing customer base, create new customer relationships and work with suppliers to increase profitability and customer satisfaction, through outbound marketing. They identify marketplace opportunities, prospect and engage new clients, develop proposals, and assist with the contract process.
- Provide clients with world class customer service
- Prospect and develop new client relationships within assigned customer base through outbound calls and
- email marketing
- Work closely with customers to architect solutions based on generic/specific requirements. Solutions include but are not limited to: server, storage, networking, hyperconvergence, software solutions, RF radio, & Radio over IP (RoIP)
- Work closely with Product Solutions Management team to recommend new/replacement items to customer catalogs
- Make actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements
- Participate in capture management with complex RFP responses
- Serve as primary technical point of contact for assigned customer base
- Develop opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- Determine customer requirements and expectations
- Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction with delivered goods or services
- Respond to Requests for Quote(s)
- A 2 year college degree is required, or 1 to 2 years IT sales experience
- Two industry-recognized IT certifications will satisfy this requirement
- Two industry-recognized Sales certifications will satisfy this requirement
- One industry-recognized IT certification and one (1) industry-recognized Sales certification will satisfy
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
• Dependable, intelligent, detail-oriented, proactive team player
• Superior business and negotiation skills
• Professional written and spoken communication skills
• Superior computer skills: Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook, SAP
• Ability to prioritize daily workload, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and possess a sense of urgency
when required to meet deadlines. Ability to react to multiple, changing priorities on short notice
Santa Fe, New Mexico
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
Direct Hire - 4 positions
Temporary - 4 positions
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
$17.00 per hour
Excellent benefits for Direct Hire Employees- Employer covers 95% of Heath Coverage including Medical and Dental, 401K, PTO
Those living in HUBZone qualified zones receive +$2/hour and are encouraged to apply!
Originally from Pennsylvania, Abby Dietz moved to Santa Fe from Northern Virginia/DC Metro area in 2011. She joined The Hire Firm in a temporary role but fit the culture so well we decided to keep her! Her strong background in sales, customer service, and executive administrative skills was the perfect blend for a staffing and recruiting professional. Now, seven and half years later, Abby primarily focuses on direct hire and executive search positions and managing the firm. Abby has a fantastic ability to quickly understand clients’ needs and match those needs with talented candidates.
Abby is a living success story for temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities and has obtained three long-term, rewarding positions in her career that started as temporary or temp-to-hire. She believes in what we do and knows first-hand how being open and flexible can lead to great opportunities. She would love to share her story with anyone who is curious about it!
When she’s not working, she enjoys recharging on backpacking trips, spending time with family and friends, and taking classes on whatever is currently of interest to her!