Santa Fe, NM 87505
- Perform in-place upgrade and migration from Windows Server 2008R2 to Windows Server 2012, including standard Microsoft roles and features, including, but not limited to, Active Directory and WSUS services
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues that may occur during the server/software refresh project
- Experienced Microsoft Windows System Administrator
- Minimum of five years of general server administration experience with Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012 products
- Proven experience in performing both in-place upgrades and migrations from Windows Server 2008R2 to Windows Server 2012, including standard Microsoft roles and features, including, but not limited to, Active Directory and WSUS services
- Proven track record of troubleshooting application issues
- Self-reliant with the ability to complete this project without support
Originally from Pennsylvania, Abby Dietz moved to Santa Fe from Northern Virginia/DC Metro area in 2011. She joined The Hire Firm in a temporary role but fit the culture so well we decided to keep her! Her strong background in sales, customer service, and executive administrative skills was the perfect blend for a staffing and recruiting professional. Now, seven and half years later, Abby primarily focuses on direct hire and executive search positions and managing the firm. Abby has a fantastic ability to quickly understand clients’ needs and match those needs with talented candidates.
Abby is a living success story for temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities and has obtained three long-term, rewarding positions in her career that started as temporary or temp-to-hire. She believes in what we do and knows first-hand how being open and flexible can lead to great opportunities. She would love to share her story with anyone who is curious about it!
When she’s not working, she enjoys recharging on backpacking trips, spending time with family and friends, and taking classes on whatever is currently of interest to her!