Santa Fe, NM
This government contractor providing IT Solutions to the government is looking for a Project Coordinator to work closely with project team members, suppliers, and customers. Post-win, the project coordinator, shall ensure successful delivery of the project.
Type of Employment
- Monitor progress and performance of the project staff and subcontractors; take actions to resolve operational problems and minimize delays.
- Manage activities of outside contractors to ensure they are integrated into the project and that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service, such as document and information distribution, and communication support.
- Maintain the project control system while ensuring that project risks concerning planning, information, and organization are recognized timely, enabling the company to take necessary measures to prevent or solve problems; ensure that deviations are financially and contractually covered.
- Demonstrated understanding of Video Teleconferencing technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills necessary.
- Ability to develop an in-depth understanding of project scope, and particulars; (i.e. timeframes, outcomes, etc.).
- Manage the integration of the entire project.