Albuquerque, NM 87104 US
- 401k with employer match
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Assist Attorneys with Commercial collection cases
- Prepare legal correspondence: draft pleadings, transmittal letters, and respond to discoveries
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Meeting with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to talk about case details.
- Manage E-Filing with State and Federal Courts
- Maintain client communication via phone call and emails
- Helping prepare for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed.
- 3+ years of paralegal experience
- Previous collection experience preferred
- A paralegal certificate is attractive but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel and Adobe
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Punctual, self-sufficient, focus on client relationships
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
Meet Your Recruiter
Gabby Avila is originally from El Paso, Texas but has spent most of her life in Albuquerque, New Mexico. While exercising her passion for the arts of culinary, she ran her own restaurant while attending Bellevue University for her BA in Business Management. She has an admirable background in sales, customer service, and administration, making her an excellent addition to the team.
Gabby primarily focuses on staffing and recruiting for our Temp and Temp-to-Hire Division. She finds connecting individuals with the right opportunities that utilize their abilities to be most fulfilling.
When not uniting New Mexico’s talent with top-notch employers, Gabby spends her spare time with her family and fur babies. She loves the outdoors all year round, enjoying nature’s beauty with her fiancé, camping, off-roading, and white-water rafting.