Santa Fe, NM 87500 US
The Hire Firm is assisting this high-end, well-respected architectural firm in downtown Santa Fe with their search for an Administrative Assistant. If you are an administrative professional with strong communication skills who takes initiative, call us. This could be the next right step!
- Employer-covered life and health insurance: medical, dental, and vision
- 401K w/ employer match up to 4%
- Paid Holidays
- PTO, Paid Sick Leave
- Answer office phone and take messages
- Set and manage daily, weekly, and monthly appointment schedules
- Maintain conference room schedule, and maintain meeting agenda
- Check mail in the lockbox and distribute mail accordingly
- Track, inventory, and execute office supply orders on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of the conference room, copy area, and kitchen
- Scan documents
- Update and maintain Outlook contacts and ensure accuracy
- Run errands
- Strong Communication and Listening Skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- 2 of years Customer Service Experience
- Proactive Thinker, Ability to Multitask
- Tech Savvy, Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Highly Organized
- Great sense of humor
- Monday through Friday
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Meet Your Recruiter
Gabby Avila is originally from El Paso, Texas but has spent most of her life in Albuquerque, New Mexico. While exercising her passion for the arts of culinary, she ran her own restaurant while attending Bellevue University for her BA in Business Management. She has an admirable background in sales, customer service, and administration, making her an excellent addition to the team.
Gabby primarily focuses on staffing and recruiting for our Temp and Temp-to-Hire Division. She finds connecting individuals with the right opportunities that utilize their abilities to be most fulfilling.
When not uniting New Mexico’s talent with top-notch employers, Gabby spends her spare time with her family and fur babies. She loves the outdoors all year round, enjoying nature’s beauty with her fiancé, camping, off-roading, and white-water rafting.