Medical Records Coordinator
Albuquerque, NM 87101 US
$47,500 annually (exempt) + Benefits
- Employer paid health insurance
- 401(k) with 3% contribution (eligibility at 1 year of employment)
- Flexibility for nonexempt opportunity
- Review medical records and medical bills, and summarize relevant information for Attorneys, and Medical Consultant. Update documentation accordingly per their notation
- Organize and bookmark records for each case
- Ensure medical bills correspond with the information presented, and communicate with the team if any records are missing are missing and need to be requested
- Pull and label trial exhibits in chronological order
- Complete other Administrative Assistant duties requested by the Attorney or Paralegal
- Tech-Savvy; ability to navigate Adobe Acrobat, Dropbox, Word, and Pages
- Experience reviewing Medical Records is ideal but not required
- Organized, eye for detail
- Excellent written communication
- Albuquerque, NM
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Occasional evenings or weekends maybe required for trial prep.
- Direct Hire
Meet Your Recruiter
Gabby Avila is originally from El Paso, Texas but has spent most of her life in Albuquerque, New Mexico. While exercising her passion for the arts of culinary, she ran her own restaurant while attending Bellevue University for her BA in Business Management. She has an admirable background in sales, customer service, and administration, making her an excellent addition to the team.
Gabby primarily focuses on staffing and recruiting for our Temp and Temp-to-Hire Division. She finds connecting individuals with the right opportunities that utilize their abilities to be most fulfilling.
When not uniting New Mexico’s talent with top-notch employers, Gabby spends her spare time with her family and fur babies. She loves the outdoors all year round, enjoying nature’s beauty with her fiancé, camping, off-roading, and white-water rafting.