Santa Fe, NM 87505
Position Summary: ( 2 Positions Available )
The Logistics Specialist prepares reports and performs timely data entry, and system
postings, of Goods and Services Receipts and Third-Party Delivery Notifications. Accurately record
inventory delivered to our client's warehouses, subcontracted warehouse(s), and end-customer. This position
requires a detail-oriented, energetic, critical thinker who can effectively communicate, coordinate, and resolve
Supply Chain issues daily with all stakeholders. Utilizes best industry practices to deliver highest quality results
while meeting internal and external customer standards. Reports to Director of Supply Chain.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reconcile open purchase orders in the ERP system and ensure timely documents closure to support
financial reporting deadlines and comply with month end close deadlines
• Track and verify accuracy of supplier information
• Provide timely and accurate shipping updates to customers
• Create & release Goods and Services Receipts in ERP system
• Build professional relationship and rapport with suppliers, Wildflower staff, and customers
• Utilize systems reports to effectively manage on-time close out of all shipping & delivery transactions
• Record and reconcile daily logistics transactions and goods movement transactions between
warehouses and ERP system records
• Accountable for 100% complete and accurate transaction posting, availability of supporting
documents, and system notes to support financial reporting deadlines and financial policies
• Fully meets standards set forth by Accounting, Supply Chain, and Customer Service Level Agreements
• Participates in special projects
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Logistics, Purchasing, or Supply Chain environment
• Professional interpersonal communication skills
• Intelligent, detail-oriented, flexible team player
• Highly motivated with the ability to work with minimal instructions and supervision
• Demonstrate analytical thinking and problem-solving ability with excellent organizational skills
• Ability to react to multiple, changing priorities on short notice
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook), and Supply Chain ERP systems
• Intermediate Excel skills; advanced skills preferred
• Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in business, operations, or accounting preferred
Santa Fe, NM
Type of Employment:
Temporary Assignment (through 09/2019 with possible extension)
Those living in HUBZone qualified zones encouraged to apply!
$16.00 per hour
Originally from Pennsylvania, Abby Dietz moved to Santa Fe from Northern Virginia/DC Metro area in 2011. She joined The Hire Firm in a temporary role but fit the culture so well we decided to keep her! Her strong background in sales, customer service, and executive administrative skills was the perfect blend for a staffing and recruiting professional. Now, seven and half years later, Abby primarily focuses on direct hire and executive search positions and managing the firm. Abby has a fantastic ability to quickly understand clients’ needs and match those needs with talented candidates.
Abby is a living success story for temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities and has obtained three long-term, rewarding positions in her career that started as temporary or temp-to-hire. She believes in what we do and knows first-hand how being open and flexible can lead to great opportunities. She would love to share her story with anyone who is curious about it!
When she’s not working, she enjoys recharging on backpacking trips, spending time with family and friends, and taking classes on whatever is currently of interest to her!