Human Resources Generalist
Santa Fe, NM 87501 US
This dynamic and rapidly expanding entertainment company dedicated to providing unforgettable experiences for customers is seeking an HR Coordinator. As they continue to grow and open new establishments, the HR Coordinator will play a pivotal role in assisting in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures. Initially, this role will be part-time (20 hours per week) to support the existing HR needs. However, with the opening of another venue after the new year, there will be an opportunity for this position to grow into a full-time role as the HR department expands.
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunity for growth into a full-time position
- Assist in creating and maintaining HR policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Support new hires' recruitment and onboarding process, including posting job listings, screening resumes, and conducting initial interviews.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records and files.
- Handle administrative tasks related to benefits administration and employee inquiries.
- Payroll processing and timekeeping.
- Collaborate with management to address employee relations issues and provide guidance on HR matters.
- Assist in the development and implementation of employee orientation, training, and engagement programs.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with federal and state employment laws and regulations.
- Previous HR experience or HR-related coursework
is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility to adapt to the evolving needs of the HR department.
- A passion for establishing and nurturing a positive workplace culture.
Twenty hours per week within the hours of 8-5, Monday - Friday. Hours will increase as the need increases.
Type of Employment
Meet Your Recruiter
Originally from Pennsylvania, Abby Dietz moved to Santa Fe from Northern Virginia/DC Metro area in 2011. She joined The Hire Firm in a temporary role but fit the culture so well we decided to keep her! Her strong background in sales, customer service, and executive administrative skills was the perfect blend for a staffing and recruiting professional. Abby has a fantastic ability to quickly understand clients’ needs and match those needs with talented candidates. She now focuses on managing the firm bu still recruits because she enjoys it so much.
Abby is a living success story for temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities and has obtained three long-term, rewarding positions in her career that started as temporary or temp-to-hire. She believes in what we do and knows first-hand how being open and flexible can lead to great opportunities. She would love to share her story with anyone who is curious about it!
When she’s not working, she enjoys recharging on backpacking trips, spending time with family, friends, and fur babies, and taking classes on whatever is currently of interest to her! Her pronouns are she/her and she invites you to share yours.