Santa Fe, NM 87505 US
- Comprehensive State benefits package including Health insurance, dental insurance, retirement, employee assistance program, PTO, FSA, Life insurance
- Efficiently manage and maintain high-volume data entry, ensuring organized files and recordkeeping.
- Process accounts payable in accordance with established guidelines and deadlines.
- Handle 1099 end-of-year filing requirements accurately.
- Provide timely and detailed written communication to customers.
- Effectively communicate with a diverse range of professionals, including financial specialists and donors.
- Actively manage multiple projects and deadlines with resilience.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, fostering donor and internal organizational confidence.
- Collaborate effectively within a highly interactive team environment.
- Stay informed about current trends, demographic changes, and industry best practices.
- 2+ years of experience in accounting, business, non-profit administration, or financial reporting, or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 2-year degree or higher, or a comparable combination of experience and education.
- Familiarity with database systems and/or a sophisticated constituent relationship management system.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, complemented by excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Experience in QuickBooks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with Salesforce and Intacct is a plus.
Remote after equipment pick up and initial meeting.
Full-time, Monday to Friday
Meet Your Recruiter
Originally from Pennsylvania, Abby Dietz moved to Santa Fe from Northern Virginia/DC Metro area in 2011. She joined The Hire Firm in a temporary role but fit the culture so well we decided to keep her! Her strong background in sales, customer service, and executive administrative skills was the perfect blend for a staffing and recruiting professional. Abby has a fantastic ability to quickly understand clients’ needs and match those needs with talented candidates. She now focuses on managing the firm bu still recruits because she enjoys it so much.
Abby is a living success story for temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities and has obtained three long-term, rewarding positions in her career that started as temporary or temp-to-hire. She believes in what we do and knows first-hand how being open and flexible can lead to great opportunities. She would love to share her story with anyone who is curious about it!
When she’s not working, she enjoys recharging on backpacking trips, spending time with family, friends, and fur babies, and taking classes on whatever is currently of interest to her! Her pronouns are she/her and she invites you to share yours.