Santa Fe, NM 87500 US
The Executive Assistant/Bookkeeper will provide support for a range of both personal and business activities.
- Depends on experience
- Paid Vacation & Sick Pay & Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance 100% employer paid
- 401(k) safe harbor contribution
- Sorting and delivering mail & packages
- Running errands as needed
- Coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements, including hotel reservations, air and ground transportation, and other personal travel needs
- Answering telephones, communicating with vendors, and taking messages
- Performing general clerical duties like photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, organizing, and shredding
- Data entry
- Paying bills and credit cards
- Recording and depositing check payments and receipts
- Recording investment transactions and insurance activity
- Managing payroll and related tax payments, reports, and employee benefits.
- Preparing financial and accounting report as requested by Family Office Manager and Chairman
- 3+ years of experience in an executive administrative or similar support role
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience. - A minimum of three years of experience with basic bookkeeping, including payroll.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Prior experience in finance is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong computer skills with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and adapt to rapidly changing demands.
- Dependable and detail oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and anticipate needs as patterns develop.
Monday – Friday, 8-5
Some evenings and weekends as needs arise
Santa Fe, NM
Meet Your Recruiter
Originally from Pennsylvania, Abby Dietz moved to Santa Fe from Northern Virginia/DC Metro area in 2011. She joined The Hire Firm in a temporary role but fit the culture so well we decided to keep her! Her strong background in sales, customer service, and executive administrative skills was the perfect blend for a staffing and recruiting professional. Abby has a fantastic ability to quickly understand clients’ needs and match those needs with talented candidates. She now focuses on managing the firm bu still recruits because she enjoys it so much.
Abby is a living success story for temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities and has obtained three long-term, rewarding positions in her career that started as temporary or temp-to-hire. She believes in what we do and knows first-hand how being open and flexible can lead to great opportunities. She would love to share her story with anyone who is curious about it!
When she’s not working, she enjoys recharging on backpacking trips, spending time with family, friends, and fur babies, and taking classes on whatever is currently of interest to her! Her pronouns are she/her and she invites you to share yours.