Contracts Administration Manager
Rio Rancho, NM 87144 US
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Administration Manager with this federal contractor that provides full site management services. The Contract Administration Manager will be responsible for the efficient administration and management of the company's contracts. Working closely with our staff, Operation Manager, Project Managers, and Contracting Officers, you will contribute to the successful execution of proposals, contract negotiations, and overall contracting activities. Additionally, you will collaborate with customer and government representatives to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and procurement regulations.
$63 - 70K + Benefits
- Health (70% - 80% of premiums are employer paid)
- Dental (70% - 80% of premiums are employer paid)
- Vision (70% - 80% of premiums are employer paid)
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- 401K with Safe Harbor Match with vesting schedule
- Assist in proposal preparation, contract negotiations, and administration.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and procurement regulations.
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients, ensuring effective communication.
- Strive for exceptional customer satisfaction through positive support.
- Analyze and resolve contract-related issues promptly.
- Monitor contractor performance and compliance.
- Maintain proactive communication with management.
- Collaborate on pre-contract discussions and changes.
- Oversee contract changes and approvals.
- Fulfill contractual report requirements.
- Actively engage in committees, projects, and seek more responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field (desired).
- 3+ years of extensive Contract Administration experience in Federal and State contracts.
- Strong knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Direct Hire, Full-time
Meet Your Recruiter
Originally from Pennsylvania, Abby Dietz moved to Santa Fe from Northern Virginia/DC Metro area in 2011. She joined The Hire Firm in a temporary role but fit the culture so well we decided to keep her! Her strong background in sales, customer service, and executive administrative skills was the perfect blend for a staffing and recruiting professional. Abby has a fantastic ability to quickly understand clients’ needs and match those needs with talented candidates. She now focuses on managing the firm bu still recruits because she enjoys it so much.
Abby is a living success story for temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities and has obtained three long-term, rewarding positions in her career that started as temporary or temp-to-hire. She believes in what we do and knows first-hand how being open and flexible can lead to great opportunities. She would love to share her story with anyone who is curious about it!
When she’s not working, she enjoys recharging on backpacking trips, spending time with family, friends, and fur babies, and taking classes on whatever is currently of interest to her! Her pronouns are she/her and she invites you to share yours.