Commercial Property Manager
Santa Fe, NM 87505 US
Our client, an established and growing residential and commercial property management company, has an immediate opening for a Commercial Property Manager. The Commercial Property Manager will maintain rental property inventory, manage owner/tenant relations, advertise commercial properties, negotiate, and fill vacancies. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with prior commercial property management experience to work in a fast-paced office with this expanding company.
Compensation Package Includes:
- $60-80k DOE
- 401K-3% automatic safe harbor
- Allstate stipend-$50/pay period
- PTO - 2 weeks per year accruable. Increases to 3 weeks after 3 years of employment
- Standard Federal Holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Downtown office location, free parking
- Marketing: Keep properties occupied with qualified tenants through advertising, lead follow up, property showings for prospective tenants.
- Tenant relations: Develop rental agreements, select qualified tenants, collect deposits and rents, enforce terms of rental agreements, resolve tenant complaints, oversee eviction proceedings if necessary.
- Facilities management: Schedule maintenance and repairs, negotiates contracts with vendors, regularly inspects property to ensure it is in good working order, quickly resolves emergency maintenance issues.
- Financial reporting: Works with accounting department to create accurate monthly/yearly financial reports for property owner.
- Owner relations: Keep open dialogue with property owner on vacancies, tenants, physical condition of property, and financial issues.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a related field
- NM Real Estate License a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and ability to follow through on multiple responsibilities throughout the day
- Computer literate
- Valid NM Driver's License and clean (insurable) driving record
- Reliable vehicle for regular work use
- Location - Near downtown Santa Fe, NM
- Type of job - Full-time, salaried, direct hire
- Typical schedule - Mon-Fri
Meet Your Recruiter
Originally from Pennsylvania, Abby Dietz moved to Santa Fe from Northern Virginia/DC Metro area in 2011. She joined The Hire Firm in a temporary role but fit the culture so well we decided to keep her! Her strong background in sales, customer service, and executive administrative skills was the perfect blend for a staffing and recruiting professional. Abby has a fantastic ability to quickly understand clients’ needs and match those needs with talented candidates. She now focuses on managing the firm bu still recruits because she enjoys it so much.
Abby is a living success story for temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities and has obtained three long-term, rewarding positions in her career that started as temporary or temp-to-hire. She believes in what we do and knows first-hand how being open and flexible can lead to great opportunities. She would love to share her story with anyone who is curious about it!
When she’s not working, she enjoys recharging on backpacking trips, spending time with family, friends, and fur babies, and taking classes on whatever is currently of interest to her! Her pronouns are she/her and she invites you to share yours.