Business Program Manager
Santa Fe, NM 87507 US
The Hire Firm is partnering with the Santa Fe Business Incubator on their search for a Business Program Manager. Please direct resumes and inquiries to The Hire Firm.
The Business Program Manager implements entrepreneurial programs, assists business founders, manages volunteer advisors, collects and clarifies economic impact data, and helps build valuable community and partner relationships to advance the mission of helping entrepreneurs launch and grow start-up businesses. This role works both collaboratively and independently, supporting the President and other team members in facilitating and coordinating services and providing business development assistance to clients, partners, and stakeholders.
The Santa Fe Business Incubator provides a supportive environment for entrepreneurs who have the passion and tenacity to launch and grow businesses that create new jobs, diversify the economy, and enhance the quality of life for all in the community.
$65-70K + Benefits
- Employer paid Health insurance for the employee (PPO)
- Simple IRA - 3% match
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Positive work environment
- Assists with facilitating entrepreneurship and business start-ups at the organization and in the community.
- Develops and coordinates new and existing entrepreneur programs.
- Develops and nurtures strong customer service relationships with new and existing clients, community and stakeholder groups, volunteer advisors, those inquiring about services, and partner organizations
- Advances the mission of the organization and the growth of the client companies by generating and maintaining effective communications and marketing.
- Informs entrepreneurs and partner referral sources about educational resources and engagement opportunities available to them by promoting business seminars, courses, and events.
- Makes presentations to the community about the services and programs for entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- Promotes the mission and goals and positive image of the organization through participation in community and professional organizations events, forums, and meetings.
- Contributes to a work environment that promotes knowledge of, respect for, and the development of skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds.
- Manages relationships with, and programs for, a council of business advisors, professionals who volunteer to counsel and coach client companies.
- Collects, interprets, and reports on programs and economic impact data from client companies. Drafts reports and updates on programs and outcomes and client company achievements
- Remains competent and current through self-directed professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, attending professional development courses, and training.
- Assists other team members who oversee the office and facility operations.
Bachelor’s degree, MBA highly desirable
Substantial experience through employment or education of owning a business, economic development, start-up, and accelerator programs.
A passion for economic and business development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of business management principles, and computer literacy are required.
Type of Employment
Meet Your Recruiter
Originally from Pennsylvania, Abby Dietz moved to Santa Fe from Northern Virginia/DC Metro area in 2011. She joined The Hire Firm in a temporary role but fit the culture so well we decided to keep her! Her strong background in sales, customer service, and executive administrative skills was the perfect blend for a staffing and recruiting professional. Abby has a fantastic ability to quickly understand clients’ needs and match those needs with talented candidates. She now focuses on managing the firm bu still recruits because she enjoys it so much.
Abby is a living success story for temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities and has obtained three long-term, rewarding positions in her career that started as temporary or temp-to-hire. She believes in what we do and knows first-hand how being open and flexible can lead to great opportunities. She would love to share her story with anyone who is curious about it!
When she’s not working, she enjoys recharging on backpacking trips, spending time with family, friends, and fur babies, and taking classes on whatever is currently of interest to her! Her pronouns are she/her and she invites you to share yours.