Santa Fe, NM 87500 US
$20.00 - $24.00/hr.
- Group medical insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Greet Customers & Get Customer Information
- Answer Calls
- Collection Calls & Emails
- Collect and Process Work Orders From Field Agents
- Manage Receivables (Incoming Boxes from UPS, FedEx & USPS)
- Process Inventory and Stock in the Warehouse
- Process invoices
- Lifting 40 lbs (can be waived)
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Strong customer service
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient in accounting software (preferably Sage Contractor)
- Excellent management and written/verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
Santa Fe, NM
Type of Employment
Meet Your Recruiter
Gabby Avila is originally from El Paso, Texas but has spent most of her life in Albuquerque, New Mexico. While exercising her passion for the arts of culinary, she ran her own restaurant while attending Bellevue University for her BA in Business Management. She has an admirable background in sales, customer service, and administration, making her an excellent addition to the team.
Gabby primarily focuses on staffing and recruiting for our Temp and Temp-to-Hire Division. She finds connecting individuals with the right opportunities that utilize their abilities to be most fulfilling.
When not uniting New Mexico’s talent with top-notch employers, Gabby spends her spare time with her family and fur babies. She loves the outdoors all year round, enjoying nature’s beauty with her fiancé, camping, off-roading, and white-water rafting.