Santa Fe, NM
- Generates accurate invoices, transactions, and documentation.
- Analyzes billing requirements including partial deliveries, billing schedules, and remittance information.
- Processes incoming payments, including deposits and credit cards.
- Applies payments to invoices according to customer guidance.
- Makes on-time collections.
- Manages collections tools, relationships, tracks accomplishments, and sets goals and priorities.
- Associates Degree in Accounting preferred or 2+ years in accounts receivable
- Experience in SAP desirable(training provided)
- MS Word, MS Excel