Santa Fe, NM 87500 US
The Hire Firm is assisting our client, a local CPA firm that provides high quality professional service and guidance, in their search for an Accountant. This firm views every client relationship as a partnership, working together to develop a strategy that is tailored to individual needs.
The Accountant will assist on a combination of tax work, audits, bookkeeping, payroll, and specialized projects. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in an environment with new problems to solve each day and have the ability to think on their feet to find creative solutions.
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that recognizes staff as their most important resource. They are committed to providing an experienced and challenging work environment that promotes personal growth and professional development.
- Monthly health insurance stipend
- 401K, 3% match
- Paid time off
- Your own office
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Ability to work a hybrid schedule
- Beautiful office in the heart of Santa Fe, located just 10 minutes from the Plaza
- Prepare individual, business, trust, and partnership tax returns
- Be part of a team working on audits of nonprofit organizations
- Work on projects requiring creativity and ability to create solutions to unique and unusual problems
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 2+ years’ accounting experience, public accounting experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Desire to work with a talented group of accounts on a long-term basis
- Must be able to pass a background check
Santa Fe, NM
Opportunity for a hybrid schedule
Type of Employment
Meet Your Recruiter
Gabby Avila is originally from El Paso, Texas but has spent most of her life in Albuquerque, New Mexico. While exercising her passion for the arts of culinary, she ran her own restaurant while attending Bellevue University for her BA in Business Management. She has an admirable background in sales, customer service, and administration, making her an excellent addition to the team.
Gabby primarily focuses on staffing and recruiting for our Temp and Temp-to-Hire Division. She finds connecting individuals with the right opportunities that utilize their abilities to be most fulfilling.
When not uniting New Mexico’s talent with top-notch employers, Gabby spends her spare time with her family and fur babies. She loves the outdoors all year round, enjoying nature’s beauty with her fiancé, camping, off-roading, and white-water rafting.